BioNavis launches New generation of MP-SPR Navi™ instruments!26 maart 2015
BioNavis launches New generation of MP-SPR Navi™ instruments!
We are proud to announce the arrival of New generation of MP-SPR Navi™ instruments from BioNavis!
Separate bulk effect from binding with confidence! MP-SPR Navi™ are the only instruments to allow measurement of bulk effect in-line (pat.pend.). Sensitive, real-time and label free measurements suit excellently to molecular interaction studies. In-line bulk effect measurement from fluidic channel takes interaction measurements a step further, especially when working with lipid bilayers or small molecule weight drugs.
True layer characterization
Quantify your layers from Ångströms to microns, understand conformational change! MP SPR Navi™ is the only instrument to quantify true thickness. Two wavelength full SPR curve measurement combined with the new MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver software enable both thickness and refractive index calculations without prior knowledge of either one. This is used in characterization of organic and inorganic materials, such as metals, alloys, ceramics, but also to detect conformational changes of molecules!
• 4 simultaneous measurements in 2 fluidic channels, two independent wavelength measurements from the same spot, enabling detection of conformational change
• Exceptionally wide angular range enables measurement of small organic molecules, and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. One scan encompasses both environments: gas and liquid and allows measurements on layers from Ångströms to microns.
• Improved performance Better signal-to-noise ratio, Double scanning speed, Sampling rate up to 1000 points per sec.
• MP-SPR Navi™ software family
• Prism with elastomer enables quick sensor exchange, avoids contamination of sample with RI oil and enables further analysis of sample with other methods. No need to use RI oil or expensive gold coated prisms!
• Wide range of surfaces Avoid costly assay transfer - develop your sensor directly on your sensing material: metals for EC detection, plastics for ELISA or microfluidic POC, cellulose for paper-based sensors, metal nanoparticles, etc.
• Combine and validate your assays with another method in situ - combine MP-SPR with electrochemical or fluorescence
The launch of New generation of MP-SPR Navi™ instruments will be performed step-wise as following:
MP-SPR Navi 200, 210A and 220A at:
• Label-Free Technologies in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, March 12 - 14, 2015 (past event)
• Bio-Sensing Technology, Lisbon, Portugal, May 10 - 13, 2015
MP-SPR Navi 224A at:
• Controlled Release Society, Edinburgh, UK, July 26 - 29, 2015
At the moment, we are providing only leaflets with information about MP-SPR Navi instruments of new generation. These will be later followed by new brochures, XL-presentation and websites.